Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)
Some news from a WB MoS screening
A scooper (whom we know and trust 100%) has sent us reactions to early screenings of the film happening at WB, addressing many of the common concerns that we've all had from the beginning. Here's his bullet points from the screening(s):
- Imagine a Nolan story with Snyder effects/action.
- It's the best movie of the year.
- There's TONS of action with Superman kicking all kinds of ass in his suit.
- The cape is CG'd most of the time so it can look awesome.
- They have intentionally left out most of the the Super action in trailers to save it.
- It's not nearly as dour and serious as the trailers suggest.
- The movie is complete, minus the 3D post-conversion, which is currently taking place