View Single Post
Old February 27 2013, 01:48 AM   #1984
kirk55555
Fleet Captain

Re: Marvel Now/ReEvolution Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
I can see Michael getting Strange to use magic to heal her snapped neck. It's going to be interesting to see how they conclude the arc and what else they have planned. The art has been terrific as well. I don't know what's with me, but I'm on a bit of a Wade binge lately
If Strange couldn't heal Aunt May's bullet wounds in OMD, I doubt he could heal a broken neck. Strange has got to be the lamest magical hero, atleast from a healing magic perspective. I do like him as a character, but his powers really are no match for even most average DC maigc users. Especially not guys like Dr. Fate, who has healed people worse off then May atleast once, and probably more than once. I don't think Strange could fix a blister. He's a decent offensive sorceror in Marvel's main universe, but he'd easily lose in a dC/Marvel magic user battle against DC's big guns.

This latest deadpool series has been pretty good, I hope the next story arc is as good as this one. Its not as good as Deadpool's first ongoing, or Cable & Deadpool, but its better than most of his last run, which was mostly ok but never really reached greatness, or really anything more than decent.
kirk55555 is offline   Reply With Quote