View Single Post
Old February 26 2013, 09:24 PM   #1248
wissaboo
Captain

View wissaboo's Twitter Profile
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

JD wrote: View Post
I thought the episode was pretty good. I'm honestly not sure at this point what is going to become of Andrea. She seems to be trying to keep herself in the middle of the two groups, but sooner or later she's going to have to pick a side and shut up and stick with it. I'm thinking that she's probably going to go with Woodbury, if only to protect the townspeople.
I was surprised to see Tyrese and his group side with The Governor, but I guess after how Rick acted towards them it is understandable.
I'm very curious to see what they are going to do with Merle. I was honestly kind of surprised he just went with Daryl so quickly. I was expecting more of a them or me moment. But I guess it just shows how much he really cares about Daryl that he was willing to go back to the group.
I don't know if love has anything to do with it. I think Merle for the first time in his life is out of his element. He's had the safety of Woodbury and soft beds and warm showers to retreat to all of this time. The last time he was living on the outside the world was still a lot safer. He's an opportunist and can see Daryl is better at this than he is. Plus, there might be an opportunity to exploit some of those other people who wronged him.
wissaboo is offline   Reply With Quote