View Single Post
Old February 26 2013, 07:54 PM   #673
kirk55555
Commodore

Re: Farscape or Babylon 5?

Interludes and Examinations - Well, Morden is back, and causing trouble like always. I really hope he eventually gets whats coming to him. The Doctor finally lost it. I'm glad he finally admits he has a problem and resigns. I wonder if he's gone from the show, or just his position. I guess I'll see next episode. I'm glad Sheridan finally confronted Kosh.

Kosh "Disobedient"

Sheridan: "Up yours"

Sheridan was right about the Vorlons needing to stop being cryptic and actually do something, even if it had consequences. The Vorlons fighting the Shadows was a cool scene, and it accomplished what Sheridan wanted. The Shadows taking down Kosh was an intense scene. It was interesting seeing him talk to Sheridan through his dreams. Seeing his destoryed suit was dramatic. Londo's GF dying sucked, but it was obviously Morden who had her killed, which Londo probably should have figured out. Refa may have a grudge, but he probably wouldn't want to just piss Londo off. Londo is getting really dark now, it will be interesting to see what happens. Overall, this was a very good episode, and there are a lot of things that will have ongoing consequences for awhile.
kirk55555 is offline   Reply With Quote