View Single Post
Old February 26 2013, 12:47 AM   #87
Robert Comsol
Commodore

Re: Starfleet Command Insignia

CorporalCaptain wrote: View Post
J.T.B. wrote: View Post
But changing the insignia every few years to honor a certain ship? I don't think so.
Concur. I always thought that idea was ridiculous.
"Ridiculous" like in the Lexington's actual captain can't handle a simulator-tested war game excercise and needed to relinquish command to Commodore Wesley? Not exactly, what I'd call a morale booster for the Lexington's crew seeing their captain being pushed aside for a trivial excercise...

@ BillJ

If you seriously want to uphold your accusation that I "act like everyone else is idiots for daring to think differently" you better come up with some evidence, especially since the amount of remarks and ridicule at my expense suggest the opposite is true.

Just because I offer different interpretations and suggestions and thus apparently don't agree with the "moral majority" doesn't mean I think everyone else is an idiot.
Obviously there is a difference how we interpret canon and draw conclusion from the hints or evidence at hand.

Bob
Robert Comsol is offline   Reply With Quote