View Single Post
Old February 25 2013, 04:45 PM   #2
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Re: Stargate SG-1 Audio Dramas on iTunes?

JediKnightButler wrote: View Post
I was recently surfing around iTunes and discovered a series of Stargate SG-1 spoken word albums (audio dramas?) on iTunes and was wondering if anybody has heard them and if they are any good? There are no reviews so far for any of them. They came out last March and don't seem to be available elsewhere AFAIK. Each one seems to feature one or two of the characters from the series and last approx. 1 hour each. The first one is Dr. Jackson story but there are others featuring Dr. Frasier, the gate operator, etc. If anybody has heard any of these, I'd love to hear your opinions. They cost about $10.99 each.
Not sure if you can listen to Trailers on iTunes or not, but, On Big Finish site you can listen to Trailers if you want to get a feel for them. The first two season are $8.99 each on Big Finish for Download only, $15.24 for the CD. Season 3 is $25.00 each for te Download, $45.77 for the CDs (Though they appear to be Box sets of 3 Stories each, so per sory, a little bit cheaper than the individual ones in Season 1 and 2). hese include both SG1 and Atlantis stories.

http://bigfinish.com/ranges/released/stargate

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?