View Single Post
Old February 25 2013, 03:52 PM   #8
TaCoskun
Ensign

Re: Wonderful Enterprise 1702 (Fan made) flying at future earth

Hi friends,

thank you for your nice comments. I appreciate that.

(at)junxon: I have no idea why people like are just so mean. I think, if you would be happy with yourselve and your life you should not need to insult other fans hard work. But if you feel better than, consider me as someone who should get probed because he spent love and time in creating a creative self-made video. If you think that it is "ill" to spent time to create something like that, I can just answer that I prefer to spent time creating some kind of art of Star Trek instead of trying to insult other people in the internet when they do great stuff. Whatever you say, I know that my work is incredible: It needs so much know-how, so much patience, an general 3D understanding and Computer graphics. I do not claim that my work is perfect, but I know it is impressive and good. Knowing that all of that is a one man work, makes it also more impressive. I have a pitty on you that you do not have something similar to show to the world, but this does not justify your mailce. Go and don't watch it, if you don't like it. There is no need to insult anybody here.
TaCoskun is offline   Reply With Quote