View Single Post
Old February 25 2013, 04:10 AM   #6016
WalkerBait
Trekker4747

Re: DC's New 52: Reviews and Discussion (Spoilers welcolme and likely)

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
That kind of why I think Arthur didn't want to be the king. He knew he'd be losing all of his hard work with calming the surface world, now though what has happened has gulfed the relationship between Atlantis and the surface considerably. He did say though perhaps he could still make something come of this. Hopefully that happens, but it seems like it's gonna take a long while...and probably not until after the Trinity War before diplomatic relations start to heal...if they even do.
Rule Atlantis...

Stay up here and knock boots with Mera....

Hmmmm, real tough choice there! Too bad AM made the wrong one.

Poor Mera, think I'll go console her.

I haven't read Wonder Woman since a couple issues in. I know everyone praised those issues, but to me it felt like a horror story Wonder Woman had stumbled into rather than an actual Wonder Woman story, which is exactly the wrong way to start up a new universe. Has it gotten better since then?
I followed WW for the first 8 or 10 issues. It wasn't interesting me at all, whatever storyline they were on was just moving to slow and I didn't find interesting. I think WW has been better used in the other books. The art, for me, in WW wasn't great either.