Old February 25 2013, 03:35 AM   #1857
Kestra
Vice Admiral

Re: PICTURE POST II!

Emher wrote: View Post
Indeed. And Kes is lovely as well
Thank you!

Shanndee wrote: View Post
Beautiful pictures Kestra! I love that you and your sister have the same warm smile.
thestrangequark wrote: View Post
Wow, you and your sis look so much alike! What a lovely bunch of siblings!
Thanks guys. A lot of people say that we look really similar and I think sometimes it's more in certain pictures than in person. But we sound almost identical, especially if we have been around each other a lot. We've confused our own mother, spouses, and I think even my sister's dog by sounding so similar.

cooleddie74 wrote: View Post
Your brother and sister look like great, warm and ebullient people Kes. You sound like you have an ideal family.
We're actually a really quirky, eccentric bunch but I think we're all really lucky to have each other. Crazy or not.

CorporalCaptain wrote: View Post
Yeah, Kestra's and her brother's and sister's smiles are brightening my day! It's nice to see pictures of people who look genuinely happy.
Aww, that's really sweet. Thanks! Strangely enough, the pic with my sis was taken during one of my most difficult periods (right when I was making the decision to divorce my husband) but my sis and my friends were there for me and we had a good night together. I think the right people in your life can help you through anything. And there's always something to smile about.
Kestra is offline   Reply With Quote