I have a lot of goals.
1. Learn the ropes of my new position. I just started a few weeks ago. I've already been sort of useful, but my new boss is extremely busy and doesn't have time to point me to everything I need. There have also been issues getting me set up with the software I need, so I can't even do what I need to do. Things might be tough for a while.
2. Get a bigger place this summer. That one's a question of money and location.
3. Finish editing my friend's novel.
4. Finish editing my own novel (a NaNo from last year.)
5. Work on a visual novel with my girlfriend.
6. Continue working on SagaSim (the world simulator linked in my sig.)
7. Get my son's medical issues addressed (or at least get some progress going.)
8. I have a couple other story ideas I'd like to put down, too. One of them, I am already writing. Should probably turn out as a short story.
9. Rebuild my primary Web server since it's kind of a mess.
10. Take a vacation with my girlfriend sometime this summer. May go to Montreal.
I always have a lot going on.