View Single Post
Old February 24 2013, 01:26 PM   #46
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Re: Spoiler-ish predictions from current STID trailer

HaventGotALife wrote: View Post
daveyNY wrote: View Post
chardman wrote: View Post
I don't think so. While I am well aware that the JJprise is much bigger than any previous version of the ship, the ship in the bay appears, at least to my eye, and judging by the buildings in the foreground, to be vastly larger still.

Granted, keeping things in properly scaled proportion is a special effects failing of many a film, so the seemingly massive size of the vessel may just be a mistake. Thus far, I;m assuming it's not a mistake, and that this ship actually is supposed to be significantly larger than Enterprise.
That heavily damaged primary hull the Enterprise barely avoided in the first movie was substantially larger...

Perhaps the ship in question is a member of that class??
I still think it's the Enterprise.
MadMan1701A wrote: View Post
Me too, but I think it might be part of a dream sequence, like Spock was having in the comics.

Or, they are able to save the ship at the last minute.

-Ricky
3chordboy wrote: View Post
MadMan1701A wrote: View Post
Me too, but I think it might be part of a dream sequence, like Spock was having in the comics.

Or, they are able to save the ship at the last minute.

-Ricky
yup. as i've said before on the SuperBowl trailer thread, i'm hoping for a nuBSG Exodus Part II moment
Am I the only one that notices that the pylons and the nacelles on the crashing ship ARE DIFFERENT THE THE ONES ON THE ENTERPRISE?
Hartzilla2007 is online now   Reply With Quote