Dimesdan
Rear Admiral

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dimesdan
Re: Countdown to Darkness - Review and Discussion

Therin of Andor wrote: View Post
Maybe I was just in a sensitive mood
Maybe you were, maybe you weren't.

As for that PM? you never got it then? I sent it several weeks ago after Bonz gave her first little friendly and I decided to lay everything out for you. As you've not replied, I assumed you didn't like what you read and decided not to reply which is no skin off my nose Ian.

T'Bonz wrote: View Post
Well guys - and I don't even know how many are involved, here, I don't know what's going on. And I'll be honest, I don't really want to take the time to try to find out what the problem is because it really doesn't belong here anyhow and life's too short. I have enough troubles of my own right now to have to referee some online dispute.

I will say again, as I've said before. NO more personal stuff. Due to my lousy memory, I'm making a note to myself with the 3 names so that if this kind of thing comes up again, I'll just start warning. So this is the last warning.

The forum is to discuss literature - not to snipe at one another. If some have a problem with a poster, please use the ignore function.

Whatever this is, it stops here. See that it does. Because if I do the warning, there is no appeal, and if I think people won't stop, well that is not a good thing, trust me.

There's plenty of good Trek lit to discuss. Please do so, without the personal stuff.
Noted and very much understood.

I'm on twitter now. @DimesDaniel
Dimesdan is offline   Reply With Quote