View Single Post
Old February 24 2013, 09:28 AM   #192
Insulin Junkie
Dimesdan is having his daily injections!
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Insulin Junkie
Re: Countdown to Darkness - Review and Discussion

Therin of Andor wrote: View Post
Maybe I was just in a sensitive mood
Maybe you were, maybe you weren't.

As for that PM? you never got it then? I sent it several weeks ago after Bonz gave her first little friendly and I decided to lay everything out for you. As you've not replied, I assumed you didn't like what you read and decided not to reply which is no skin off my nose Ian.

T'Bonz wrote: View Post
Well guys - and I don't even know how many are involved, here, I don't know what's going on. And I'll be honest, I don't really want to take the time to try to find out what the problem is because it really doesn't belong here anyhow and life's too short. I have enough troubles of my own right now to have to referee some online dispute.

I will say again, as I've said before. NO more personal stuff. Due to my lousy memory, I'm making a note to myself with the 3 names so that if this kind of thing comes up again, I'll just start warning. So this is the last warning.

The forum is to discuss literature - not to snipe at one another. If some have a problem with a poster, please use the ignore function.

Whatever this is, it stops here. See that it does. Because if I do the warning, there is no appeal, and if I think people won't stop, well that is not a good thing, trust me.

There's plenty of good Trek lit to discuss. Please do so, without the personal stuff.
Noted and very much understood.
People in third world countries are so lucky they don't have to deal with these problems. - TheGodBen

I'm on twitter now. @DimesDaniel
Insulin Junkie is online now   Reply With Quote