View Single Post
Old February 23 2013, 09:45 PM   #15
Warp Coil
Rear Admiral

Re: What Are You Working On (And How Are You Getting There)?

2013: the year of making me happy

Steps to achieving this goal:
- 1. Move. Mission accomplished. Moved into a new apartment almost three weeks ago. So far, I am loving the new place.

- 2. Sell my old condo. This is a work in progress. Painting, cleaning, replacing the carpet. The hope is to have the place ready to sell in early March. (It was supposed to be end of February, but, well, that's not happening)

- 3. Vacation. Trip to England is planned and paid for. Happening in May.

- 4. New car? Dependent upon my financial situation after selling my condo in step 2. Would like to treat myself to a new ride this year but it's not my most pressing concern.

- 5. Dating. I just met someone new, and these past two weeks have been pretty amazing. I hope this person sticks around for a good, long while.

- 6. New job. This will be my focus in the second half of 2013. I frankly don't have time to devote to it due to everything else going on!
"I managed to find Uno and Checkers, and also parts of Battleship and most of the pieces of Candy Land, which I figure, I can mix together to create a fabulous new game, CandyShipBattleLand. War never tasted so good." - Lorelai Gilmore
Warp Coil is offline   Reply With Quote