View Single Post
Old February 23 2013, 06:23 AM   #1
Kestra
Vice Admiral

What Are You Working On (And How Are You Getting There)?

I'm interested in hearing about what people are working on in their lives right now, and what they are doing to get there. It can be a huge, vague goal or something really specific like a project you want to get done this weekend. We're a nice little community and I like learning about the people here. Plus, it could be useful if someone needs motivation or wants to share some achievement or progress.

I'm currently working on a BA and hoping to finally finish this summer. I've had a lot of setbacks but this is going to happen. I'm also trying to learn how to better manage my money, since I haven't really been on my own with finances in a decade. If anyone has any really simple tips, I'd be happy to hear them.

Something more specific and short-term is my goal of finally sorting through the last of my boxes this weekend and getting everything organized in the closets. After I moved I found I had more storage space than I required, so I got a little lazy about being really efficient in terms of storage. I'm going to take care of that this weekend.

What are you working on?
Kestra is offline   Reply With Quote