View Single Post
Old February 22 2013, 04:29 PM   #100
Oso Blanco
Fleet Captain

Re: The Hottest woman on Voyager was Naomi Wildman

Guy Gardener wrote: View Post
It's not the article.

You do understand that it's usual to seek justification and legal loopholes for having sex with children?

It's that upon seeing this quaint 11 year old on Voyager, it's not strictly mentally fit to laugh at how odd it is that the Americans could restrain themselves from bedding her not just immediately but that they are willing to wait another 7 excruciating years till she's some sort of overripe crone.

Do you often earmark 11 year olds as something to plumb once they turn 14, and feel sad that you have wait?

I have no idea how old you are, so unless you're ten years old, there are some lists you should think about volunteering to sign up to.
I'm not sure what you're trying to accuse me of ... I never said that I wanted to do anything with an 11 year old. There is a difference between 11 and 14, though. Which doesn't mean that I'm nuts about 14 year olds either. I'm 42 by the way, and I'm afraid that even 20 year olds are not THAT interested in me anymore.

The funny thing is that sometimes 14 year olds can pass as 18 year olds without a problem. And you don't ask for their passports when you meet them saturday night in a club, do you? Almost happened to me back in my mid-twenties. She told me she was 18, but later that night she confessed that she was only 14. Nothing happened between the two of us, just in case you're wondering. But it easily could have ... and I would have had no idea how old she really was.