View Single Post
Old February 21 2013, 06:48 PM   #220
FPAlpha
Rear Admiral

Re: Is the Playstation 4 About to be announced??

billcosby wrote: View Post
Are all of those things optional, though? For people who have broadband data limits, for example? They can customise everything?
"
There are still people who have data limits on broadband? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

"Oh yes, yes, you can go offline totally. Social is big for us, but we understand there are some people who are anti-social! So if you don't want to connect to anyone else, you can do that."

Gee.. thanks for calling me a dinosaur because i don't want to update any of my friends (real and those i can make with a click of the mouse) about anything i do! I still have my phone and email and the people who i want to be contacted by know how to get ahold of me.
Damn.. that was one of the most arrogant statements i read in a while!

As to the PS4 presentation.. weak sauce by not showing the thing itself. The controller looks sleek but i want to see the main machine.

And i couldn't help but smile broadly when i read that people will be able to play used games on it.. i guess Sony is really up against the wall when they're not trying to antagonize their customers.

The PS4 has to be a big hit or else Sony is in very serious trouble.. it needs a golden goose right now.

Let's wait and see what MS has in store.. i don't believe this generation console war will be decided by raw processing power but by unique and interesting gadgets.. so far i didn't hear much from Sony but MS has some cool things in store. Question is how much of it is hype and what's real?