View Single Post
Old February 21 2013, 03:41 PM   #216
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

Re: Is the Playstation 4 About to be announced??

billcosby wrote: View Post
I'll have no part of a cloud based console. What the fuck is the point of that? I'll happily go back to PC gaming if the future of the console market is based around getting assfucked by game companies that are going to bully consumers into paying for their bullshit no-media software, reeking of senseless "social media" features. I'm paying for it = I want to hold it and put it on my shelf. Non-negotiable.
If you don't want that crap, the last thing you'd want to do is return to PC gaming. This always online DRM bullshit started on PC, and it's unusual these days to purchase physical copies of PC games, they're mostly downloaded through services like Steam or Origin.

bigdaddy wrote: View Post
And why would anyone want the PSN for free, it won't be free when the hackers steal your info.
Why should I have to pay to access Youtube or browse the internet? I can get my head around charging for multiplayer gaming and Microsoft services, but why in the fuck should I have to pay to access external services?

I have a 360 and it's a great machine, I've purchased twice as many games for it than I ever bought for the PS2. But the nickel-and-diming MS does with Xbox Live has me really temped to jump back to the PS4.