View Single Post
Old February 20 2013, 09:30 PM   #606
Christopher
Writer

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Season Five News and Discussion

^Err, no, because I'm talking about the actual use of the word "Knight" in the films and TV series. I'm not a follower of all the Expanded Universe whatsit. I'm just a casual viewer. I've seen the movies and I've seen the Clone Wars TV shows (plus I saw the Holiday Special back when it first aired and the Ewok TV movies and a bit of the early cartoons). And I read the early books like Splinter of the Mind's Eye and the Brian Daley Han Solo novels and a few more since. And in my experience as a casual viewer, it seems to me that I'm hearing "Jedi Knight" less often than I used to. I'm not even sure if that's true, it's just my impression. I'm not asking for some in-universe handwave, I'm just asking if my perception can be verified that in real life the people who write the scripts for Star Wars productions are less inclined to use the phrase "Jedi Knight" than they were a few decades ago.

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote