View Single Post
Old February 20 2013, 07:35 PM   #28
Christopher
Writer

Re: The Legend of Korra - Book Two: Spirits

Agent Richard07 wrote: View Post
And in other news, I picked up an oversized hardcover book called The Promise. It's a compilation of three graphic novels that were released individually. It tells the story of what happened after the events in Avatar: The Last Airbender. The book includes commentary from the author and artist in the margins as well as a sketchbook at the end with notes on the characters and the changes that were made to their attire. It's a good keepsake for Avatar fans.
Oh, heck... I figured there'd be a collection eventually, but I couldn't wait, so I bought all three volumes individually. I wonder if it's worth it to double-dip. I wish there were some kind of trade-in program...

There's another trilogy coming out soon, a direct followup to The Promise called The Search, which is about Zuko's search for his mother and features the return of Azula. Volume 1 comes out a month from now, March 20, and Volume 2 will be out July 10. No word on Vol. 3 yet.

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Search

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is online now   Reply With Quote