View Single Post
Old February 20 2013, 07:07 PM   #2294
AstroSmurf
Vice Admiral

Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

^ I almost didn't but you would know I was not doing it to be a smart ass.

And just continuing the discussion of new Diamond Select ships, I would also like to get my hands on the Enterprise C and the Defiant. But the one piece I have been almost crazy to get for my "Collection" would be the Deep Space Nine station. The Playmates version sucked and no one has ever bothered doing a version of her since. I have even seriously entertained having someone build me a model of her (which would be like a $3000 investment) just to get her on my shelf. I would love to see what DS could do with her. I wouldn't mind seeing what they would do with a Runabout too.

Admiral_Young I had thought about picking up the Enterprise E but I am not sure I really need another one. I own the Bandai version and I actually love the size and the detailing on it. Once you pick yours up I would love to see some images of the DS version up close just to weigh my options.

I also need to snag the Bird of Prey and I am preordering their cutaway of the original Enterprise. DS keeps getting all my money!

“Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” ~ The Doctor

Last edited by AstroSmurf; February 20 2013 at 07:25 PM.
AstroSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote