View Single Post
Old February 20 2013, 09:08 AM   #1863
SJSharksfan39
Admiral

View SJSharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: TheGodBen Revisits Deep Space Nine

Paper Moon wrote: View Post
tomalak301 wrote: View Post
Kind of wish I followed this thread a lot closer. I've been rewatching DS9 (Finished the Circle Trilogy tonight) and I skimmed through this entire thread thinking I could add some comments but figuring that because it's been more than a year why bother.

To keep it current, I will say I loved Tacking into the Wind, and this was the episode I grew to like Ezri Dax.
I wouldn't mind hearing your comments. I mean, I don't know how much discussion they'd generate, being a year removed, but I'd still enjoy reading them.
Well, there's not all that much to say other than I think from Duet to the end of the Circle Trilogy is probably my favorite long stretch episodes of the series. The more I watch DS9, the more I love the relations between Bajor and Cardassia and the politics of everything and all 5 of these episodes brought that to the forefront and were all written really really well. Also, The Siege has my favorite Jadzia Dax scene:

Dax: Great, seat of your pants technology
Kira: With your eyes Lieutenant, Not your pants.

Hell, that entire plot in the episode was my favorite of the entire trilogy. I know they tried to get Kira and Dax into a friend relationship (Way of the Warrior anyone?) but it didn't get much better than them in that tiny ship in The Siege.

Last edited by SJSharksfan39; February 20 2013 at 05:46 PM.
SJSharksfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote