View Single Post
Old February 18 2013, 10:29 PM   #591
The Festivus Awakens
Airing Grievouses

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Season Five News and Discussion

CorporalCaptain wrote: View Post
I agree that Maul could have done the choking, but who is the Jedi who taught the prisoner how to build the nanodroids?
Maybe Maul identified himself as a Jedi. There are other Jedi of his species and she is not well acquainted with the Order so she wouldn't question it.

As far as teaching her to build nanodroids, I guess he took a Sith Learning Annex course. He's smart and capable, so it seems within his abilities. He might even have nanodroids inside his body to help keep him alive considering he's half machine now.

The only reason I wondered about Dooku was because he has the best chance of any baddy we know to pass himself off as a Jedi (having been one once).
But unless he changed his appearance drastically, it would be like Saddam Hussein or bin Laden or Hitler strolling around their enemy's cities during their respective conflicts. They'd be recognized immediately. He's too well known.

Hartzilla2007 wrote: View Post
CorporalCaptain wrote: View Post
I agree that Maul could have done the choking, but who is the Jedi who taught the prisoner how to build the nanodroids? The only reason I wondered about Dooku was because he has the best chance of any baddy we know to pass himself off as a Jedi (having been one once).
Or its just a Jedi gone bad and Maul, Dooku, and Sidious have nothing to do with it.

Seriously the main villains don't have to be responsible for every villainous act in the series.
Of course not, but this random guy we've never heard of before sure seems to want to frame and kill Ahsoka bad. It just seems more likely to me it would be someone we've heard of before with a pre-established motive for going after Kenobi and in turn his former Padawan Anakin and Anakin's Padawan Ahsoka.

Maybe the frame job on Ahsoka is an attempt by Palpatine to isolate or alienate Anakin from the Order and Obi-Wan, giving him what he wants, and leaving Kenobi more vulnerable to an attack by Maul without his partner Anakin around, giving Maul what he wants.

Last edited by The Festivus Awakens; February 18 2013 at 10:39 PM.
The Festivus Awakens is offline   Reply With Quote