View Single Post
Old February 18 2013, 04:17 PM   #60
Robert Maxwell
Respect the Beef

View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell
Re: Borg tribble subplot?

The Wormhole wrote: View Post
Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
I dunno. If tribbles start popping out of his back, that's going to remind people of the chestbursters from Aliens. But maybe they instead attach to his spinal cord and supplement his own intelligence by forming their own little collective tribble mind. We don't know how smart tribbles are, individually. Maybe their entire interior is taken up by brain matter (well, however much of it isn't occupied by gonads.) They could be quite intelligent, and having a dozen of them attached to your spine, making you smarter, could result in a vastly superhuman intelligence.

I think we now know what makes Harrison so damn smart.
Now I'm picturing Harrison's skin dissolving, leaving a skull with a spinal cord consisting of Borg Tribbles attached to it. And then Kirk goes over and and snaps whatever it is connecting the Borg Tribbles together to serve as a spinal cord.
I think that's been done. Wasn't that a TAS episode?
My blog
Robert Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote