View Single Post
Old February 18 2013, 06:10 AM   #1709
Sephiroth
Vice Admiral

Re: PICTURE POST II!

thestrangequark wrote: View Post
^It's fucking freezing here. I wouldn't mind a nice warm cat in my bed.

Or a nice warm man...

Aged 29-34, with skin somewhere between the color of straight espresso and alabaster -- I don't really care, so long as it's smooth, with excellent hygiene, a healthy to absurdly skeptical worldview, good fashion sense, large and manly yet elegant hands (I'm a fan of long fingers, he is welcome to be a pianist), a high-paying job in the sciences or engineering, a lean and athletic build (and a fondness for athletic but curvy women), a strong feminist attitude, good sense of humor, not too clingy, preferably with a sexy accent (I'm thinking Scottish or English, though I've begun to develop more of an appreciation for the Aussies' and Kiwi's accents than I used to have), and a cat person.
28 with an Irish complexion working on his electrical engineering degree but pretty much everything else listed, can't play piano but I'm learning and no accent
Green chile cheeseburgers, Red and Green chile burritos, Green and Red chile pizza with beef and chicken, Green chile chicken kung pao, Green chile wine, Green and Red chile popsicles...You can get Red and Green on everything here.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote