View Single Post
Old February 18 2013, 03:43 AM   #1814
AdmiralScreed
Captain

Re: Does It Get Better???

Natural Law: What a wasted opportunity! Put 7 of 9 and Chakotay on a mission together, but no romance!? What!!!??? What was ultimately the point of this pairing? Anyway..........I guess the plot was okay. Paralleling the colonists treatment of the Native Americans in our history was the Ledosians trying to "help" the Ventu. The B-plot with Tom and the flying lessons was funny and ended up being the highlight. What a shame they couldn't have done more with this episode. The set up was absolutely perfect.
4/10

Homestead: OMG OMG OMG!!!!! NEELIX LEFT VOYAGER!!!!! I cried at the every end. Seeing him walk down the hallway past his fellow crewmen and friends was extremely touching. He has come such a long way over the course of this show. At the beginning he was skeptical, irritable, jealous, and temperamental. But he grew and changed, and by the end he was this wonderful and fun guy that everyone loved! Awwww, I am so sad to say good bye to him. Tuvok's words to him were especially moving. Deep down he really did care!!!
7/10