Thread: ALT-Trek
View Single Post
Old February 15 2013, 11:34 PM   #70
XFozzboute
Commander

View XFozzboute's Twitter Profile
Re: ALT-Trek

I have decided to put the old man into hospice care. I’ve been going over the Power Of Attorney and it looks like I might have the option of taking him off of food and water if it becomes needed. I would rather he die in two weeks than have him suffer for the next 6 months to a year while his cancer eats away at him. I’ll have to talk to the people who help me with his estate to make sure.
UPDATE...
Anyway back to the fun stuff.
I thought that since this is an older ship I would take a shot at doing something closer to the original bussard collectors. Since I’ve always failed at doing something like that I had to use a texture that someone else made. I don’t remember who did this one but I’ll try and find out who did.

More detail to the saucer. I added windows to the back and started to put together the phaser turrets.

Just a shot to show the new windows by the bridge. I think they might be a little deeper than the other windows but I’m ok with that. Most of the work I need to do now is windows to the saucer rim and grid lines. Then I’ll start thinking about detailing the shuttle bay and maybe adding rooms behind the windows.