View Single Post
Old February 15 2013, 08:48 PM   #8
Franklin
Rear Admiral

Re: A few preview Images of 2013 Star Trek Hot wheels released.

Kruezerman wrote: View Post
And... the Enterprise?
Here's a link that tells the story. Several Enterprises were part of an earlier series.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Hot_Wheels

SalvorHardin wrote: View Post
I would prefer to have this one but it's been many years since I made any models and I no longer possess the skill to go for it.
I wouldn't mind that Excelsior or Kelvin too though.

Me wanty! The last model I ever built was the TMP Enterprise back in 1980. I've been tempted to go at one, again, but my skills are probably gone, too.

CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
SalvorHardin wrote: View Post
I would prefer to have this one but it's been many years since I made any models and I no longer possess the skill to go for it.
I wouldn't mind that Excelsior or Kelvin too though.
That's gorgeous.

What can I say, I like blue nacelles.
The first Hot Wheels alternate universe Enterprise had red nacelles. The color correction was made before they went into production, so none got into the public, and the release was delayed four months. The story is in the link I give at the top of this post. There's a picture of the red-nacelled alternate universe Enterprise Hot Wheel.

The refit Enterprise I have is six inches long and the saucer is just under three inches in diameter. It is actually very well made and looks like a replica more than a toy.

Last edited by Franklin; February 15 2013 at 09:08 PM.
Franklin is offline   Reply With Quote