One of my main characters

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by The Castellan, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Awesome :D

2. The Castellan

The Castellan Commodore Commodore

Cassy with her kitteh, Frankenstein.
    [​IMG]

Frankenstein snoozing next to her owner.
    [​IMG]

3. Kaiser

Dawwww ^_^

4. JES

JES Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

This makes a lot of sense to me, especially the expression you used "It's a jungle out there". Around 200-300 years of being left to their own devices after failed attempt after another to conquer one of The Doctor's favorite planets, and they might have to give up sooner or later. Or maybe someone (or something) is keeping them out of the Milky Way (or at least mostly out of Federation space).

I see this resistance group of the Daleks a (finally) successful culmination or successor (at least spiritually) to that Scaro group leader's attempt to evolve, which would ultimately give them a much better temperament, and cannot help but draw a comparison to the Tok'ra of Stargate. Finally, Daleks who any sufficiently advanced races that they encounter won't want to destroy!

At first, it is a bit of a shock to think that Daleks could have played such a vital role in Starfleet, especially when something so important by all rights should have been hinted at beforehand, but sometimes, that is how fandom works.

The distant future of Star Trek's universe is also still going to be drastically different from what has been depicted in the Doctor Who television series, even with the Cybermen and Daleks, but I've always thought that the future depicted in Star Trek better matches the optimism that The Doctor has repeatedly referred to.

5. The Castellan

Pretty much, yea.

Here's The captain and "Doc" on an away mission where transporters are not usable. I wanted to throw in a flavor of Galaxy Rangers, so I figured, robo-steeds would be a great idea. And they'd be used on the Stargazer's own version of the Argo or Volga, which I think would be more cool than an off road buggy. :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Kaiser

Awesome!! :D

7. The Castellan

The leaders of the evil Daleks, the Golden Emperor, and the Supreme Daleks.
    [​IMG]

8. Kaiser

9. The Castellan

[​IMG]

Was pondering for a time of the hero ship being a Galaxy Stardrive.
    [​IMG]

10. Kaiser

Galaxy Star Drive would be very very Original :)

11. The Castellan

Regardless of the ships, here's a scene on the bridge during a quiet evening, Lt. Commander Stander is telling one of his old war stories to Vanda and Cassy.
    [​IMG]

12. Kaiser

Cool Rainbow Socks there :)

13. The Castellan

As I mentioned when the Stargazer was pulled into the Star Wars universe/galaxy, Vanda and Cassy stayed behind for a few years to help the rebel alliance with their struggle against the empire when the Stargazer got sent back home. The two of them eventually make it back home, but in the meantime they had some interesting times together.

Cassy, shortly after the Stargazer returned home, managed to 'borrow' one of the several TIE Advanced prototypes, preferring not just maneuverability, but more armor and heavier shielding than what most of the Alliance had. Only adjustment she made was adding a life support system from an starfleet shuttlecraft, this eliminating the need to wear a pressurized suit when piloting it and making room for an Astromech socket. Here, Vanda and Cassy are prepping the TIE up for a trip, and yes, Cassy is that strong. [​IMG]

The two of them also brought some provisions from the Stargazer before its departure, including phasers, tricorders, a few small computers, and a couple of robo-steeds. Here Cassy is riding her steed, Triton. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And something ahead of them is making poor little Vanda practically ready to soil herself. [​IMG]

Vanda never faced anything that big face to face before. [​IMG]

As I mentioned, while the Empire gained some knowledge, quite a bit, really, of the Trek universe/galaxy, the Alliance managed to as well by stealing some of that information, including Starship technology, and the Alliance managed to reverse engineer and construct a small handful of vessels from the first century of the Federation's existence, though some differences are present, like Turbo lasers and whatnot replacing the phasers on some of the ships, and Transporter technology is very crude and difficult to replicate, due to lack of certain materials and some uncertainly on the principles of transporter technology, though Cassy is assisting the Alliance as much as she can on that. Also, the warp drives were replaced with the systems used in the Star Wars universe/galaxy. Here's the aforementioned ships, some of them, anyhow. [​IMG] Cassy, in gratitude from the alliance, was given command of the Alliance-built Enterprise, with Vanda being both her first officer and, borrowing a page from the Terran Empire, her Captain's woman since the 2 of them, away from their friends and loved ones, become a couple during the war against the Empire. I'm using the expanded universe stuff as references for these particular stories, as opposed to the official stuff involving the prequels.

14. Kaiser

Nice Fleet :)

15. The Castellan

The Golden Emperor in deep thought on a cliff top somewhere on Skaro.
    [​IMG]

16. Kaiser

17. The Castellan

Greeting a new crew member, and a familiar face, so to speak.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Kaiser

So how did they get a Jem'hadar in Starfleet? :)

19. The Castellan

Well, the Dominion War ended over a decade previous, plus I was watching a series of "Lets Play Star Trek Online" on Youtube, and the guy had a Jem'hadar on his team. So, I figures why not? :D

20. The Castellan

When Cassy was younger, with Spaz, and having first discovered the Ptolemy floating in deep space. She raided the captain's wardrobe shortly after, too. :D[​IMG]