View Single Post
Old February 15 2013, 03:36 AM   #1099
JD
Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

I've always been confused by some of the timeline issues too, but I thought that was just me. I'm thinking that Rick woke up at least a month or two after he was shot and there had been people in the hospital taking care of him until right before he woke up. I always got the impression from dialogue that a lot of time had passed.
Pavonis wrote: View Post
Well, how fast do we think civilization would collapse? And how widespread is this apocalypse? The only place we've seen in the show is Georgia, more-or-less. Has the entire world collapsed? Or are there pockets of civilization still out there, even in the US?
That has been my biggest complaint with the show, the lack of development for the post-Apocalypse world. I understand that the show just follows this small group of people, but I still wouldn't mind getting at least some idea what is going in the wider world. How many people survived? Is there still any kind of government? Military? How wide spread was the infection? What's happening in other parts of the world or even just the US? I wouldn't think it would be too hard to find away to give an idea of what is happening in the rest of the world without taking the focus away from the group.