View Single Post
Old February 14 2013, 09:10 PM   #2261
Ring Slinger
Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

B.J. wrote: View Post
The lighting reflections and all make Superman's "belt buckle" look like a heart in this picture!
Heh, these are some seriously shiny figures. The picture I posted was about the only one I was able to take where the Flash didn't look like a glowing red blur.

cooleddie74 wrote: View Post
Is that a Funko Green Lantern behind the new Superman figure?
It is indeed. I was given it as a gift for Christmas, last year.

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
OdoWan are those from the Justice League line? That I've been talking about in the thread? I think they are, because the DC Unlimited versions are slightly different. The New 52 Superman looks like the one I finally got a couple weeks ago.
No, the Justice League line is done by DC Collectibles. These are the DC Unlimited figures by Mattel. They have much better articulation than DCC's stuff. I would guess that the figures look similar due to them both being based on the same art style, namely Jim Lee's on Justice League.
cooleddie74 wrote: View Post
Looks like Superman got mad and smashed some potato chips.
I am not that much of a slob. My desk is old and crappy, and that's just where some of the finish is coming off, exposing the wood underneath.
"In Brightest Day, in Blackest Night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power: Green Lantern's light!"
OdoWanKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote