View Single Post
Old February 12 2013, 09:14 PM   #10
J. Allen
Easily Influenced By Friends

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Do you believe there is someone for every person?

Bigjoe wrote: View Post
RoJoHen wrote: View Post
Unless you're some kind of psychopathic murderer rapist, there is someone out there for you. Sometimes they're hard to spot, and if you're not paying attention, they will probably pass you by.
I have to agree,so long as your looking for Love it will show itself to you.
I do agree that actively looking for someone "compatible" dramatically increases one's chances of finding a significant other (or others).

EmoBorg wrote: View Post
I don't believe in that. You are born alone in this world and you die alone in this world. The only person you can trust 100% is you yourself.
Well, yeah. Might as well try to find companionship in the interim.

Chemahkuu wrote: View Post
No.
Are you sure?

Timelord_Victorious wrote: View Post
There is no destined mate. I don't buy that for a second.

There are enough potential mates for most people to find someone to spend a good portion of their lives with.
Oh, I'm not talking pre-destination. I put that in the same category as "soul mate", by which it is a very strongly romantic notion, but even for a romantic such as myself it's just a little too much.

I'm looking more along the lines of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". That there is someone (or someones) out there that will find you beautiful/attractive/someone worth knowing and loving.
-=- I still wish upon stars -=-
J. Allen is online now   Reply With Quote