Thread: Your job...
View Single Post
Old February 12 2013, 07:22 PM   #28
Tom Hendricks
Commodore

View Tom Hendricks's Twitter Profile
Re: Your job...

Rhubarbodendron wrote: View Post
I know exactly what you mean. As a student I had a weekend job in the stationary department of a department store. Paper can cause horrible wounds. A layman wouldn't believe how dangerous the stuff can be (weird, that paper isn't required yet to wear a warning message). I once cut my wrist and missed the artery literally by a few micrometers.
B.J. wrote: View Post
I'm a structural design engineer in the aerospace industry.
Ah! That explains the avatar
Tom Hendricks wrote: View Post
Now I'm at a crossroads of sorts, I'm moving a from Long Island NY to upstate NY near Syracuse. I'm going to loose all my video production clients
Couldn't you edit all those videos from afar? They could mail you the data and you mail them the edited version back?
I'm gonna continue with most of editing only clients but they don't make up the bulk of where my income comes from, its the Video Production side where I'm going to loose everything and would need to build up again in Syracuse. I have significant investment in cameras, lighting and other video equipment but from what I have seen the need for freelance video production up in Syracuse is very limited. I won't really know for sure until I get up there, so we will see.

Of course I'm a creationist. I believe man created god.
Tom Hendricks is offline   Reply With Quote