1. THE WRATH OF KHAN is the evergreen I can always come back to. I get wrapped up in it and really get my money's worth emotionally.
2. TMP: the music is more intellectual, but still has great feeling in places, especially in the Klingon battle and "The Enterprise" with its thrilling conclusion.
3. THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK: lots of beautiful cues here. The expanded CD from FSM is a huge improvement.
4. FIRST CONTACT: the main title is fantastic, some interior cues also very good.
5. GENERATIONS: stirring overture and good interior cues.
5. ST-2009: the main heroic theme and "Labor of Love" are really good.