Old February 11 2013, 07:41 AM   #1782
exodus
Fleet Admiral

Re: Does It Get Better???

AdmiralScreed wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
A tear?

I'm... my god.. you're converted.

I bet if you go back to the beginning some time you'll appreciate a whole lot of eps you were meh about originally.
Converted? Not sure if I'd go that far. Looking back over the entire show, season 6 is the only season I've given high praise to. Season 7 might be added to that, but that's still only the last two seasons of a seven season run. Not good statistics. Granted, it's possible that maybe my own perception has changed. If that's the case, then yes I would probably view the show differently today if I rewatched it from the beginning, possibly for the better. But we won't know if that's the case or not because I have no intention of rewatching Voyager for a very long time, if ever, except for season 6 and maybe 7. If this show ever gets a blu ray release I'll probably nab the last two seasons, but I'm not so certain about the first 5.
Really??
You've rarely given most of the episodes from any season lower than a 6 in your ratings, so you've given the impression that you've been enjoying the entire series for the most part.