View Single Post
Old February 10 2013, 10:15 PM   #2241
Ghouleddie74
Fleet Admiral

Location: The Halloween System in the Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
View Ghouleddie74's Twitter Profile
Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Wait, now it turns out (according to the site Galactichunter) that the final wave of The Clone Wars won't be released in the United States, only in Europe and Asia.

If this is true, there go any hopes of army building that very last animated Battle Droid and the cool-looking 501st Clone with the red highlights and jetpack. There were also a new R2-D2, Anakin and Obi-Wan in this wave along with a few straight repacks that didn't matter so much.

I know we've gotten some great news from Hasbro since the Fair began, but it's decisions like this that have me rolling my eyes and facepalming like a mutha. The Clone Wars line deserves to go out with the American market having a fair shot at it, but it's apparent that the company has just all but completely stopped giving a crap about these figures in the last year. A shame. It used to be a stupendous line with awesome characters....and lots of them.