View Single Post
Old February 10 2013, 10:04 PM   #69
The Borgified Corpse
Admiral

Location: Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down there 20 minutes ago.
Re: NBC's 'Do No Harm' = Biggest Flop in Network TV History!

jayceee wrote: View Post
The Borgified Corpse wrote: View Post
or Eric Balfour.
I remember when he was on Conviction. (Another short lived L&O spinoff show).
I know. Actually, that one was my favorite of all the Law & Order spin-offs. I thought the characters were pretty interesting. Also, J. August Richards played one of the lawyers, so I would sometimes watch it and pretend that Charles Gunn continued his legal career under a different name after Angel ended.

Greg Cox wrote: View Post
The Borgified Corpse wrote: View Post
He's becoming like Andre Braugher or Eric Balfour.
Er, Haven is heading into its fourth season.
I stand corrected. I'd never heard of the show before, nor had I ever heard that Eric Balfour was on it. Good for him.

Is it any good?

Christopher wrote: View Post
Wow, even more actors who have reputations as "show-killers." Usually I'd expect to hear a reference to Summer Glau, or maybe Ted McGinley.
I didn't realize that about Summer Glau. I mean, I knew she was on Firefly & The Sarah Connor Chronicles but I figure a sci-fi icon like her falls into a slightly different category. Sci-fi shows are notorious for gaining a fiercely loyal cult following and then getting cancelled. Also, I hadn't realized she was on The Cape. (To be honest, everything I know about The Cape I learned from that one episode of Community. "Six seasons and a movie!")

Christopher wrote: View Post
Heck, just the other day, I saw that Chi McBride has got a new series upcoming, and that made me realize how many short-lived shows he's been in. He's had a couple of shows that ran four seasons each, The John Larroquette Show and Boston Public, but he's starred in a number of shorter-lived series -- The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer, Killer Instinct, The Nine, and Pushing Daisies all ran one season while Human Target lasted two.
Pushing Daisies lasted 2 seasons, although the first was cut short by the 2008 WGA strike.