View Single Post
Old February 10 2013, 03:22 PM   #2233
OdoWanKenobi
Ring Slinger

Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
I've been wanting a White Phoenix Jeannie since I first saw her in that costume so I'm very pleased indeed. My dream Jean Grey figure though would be a New X-Men Jean Grey figure based on Frank Quietly art

Hasbro Marvel wise made me happy Should be interesting to see what Matty has in store.
Ooh, I'd love to be able to build that team. I think Xorn is the only one we've even gotten from that team besides a Wolverine way back in the old Toybiz X-men Classics line that could use an update. The Cyclops should have an alternate head with no visor so it can double as Cyclops from the second half of Whedon's Astonishing X-Men.

Poor Age of Apocalypse Jean. Nobody wants you.

Praetor_Shinzon wrote: View Post
Hyperion and Scarlet Spider are the only must haves for me. some of the others like Rocket Raccoon and Protector, i'll decide when i see em in the store.
Rocket Raccoon is the mini-BAF for the second wave. You'll have to buy all of the figures sans-variants if you want to get him.