View Single Post
Old February 9 2013, 11:24 PM   #2195
AstroSmurf
Vice Admiral

Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Gizmodo also has a few pictures of the 6" Star Wars figures. I have to say I am already very impressed. The R2D2 is a definate must-have but I really like the Sandtrooper. On the other hand, I am disappointed in the vehicles they have coming this year. I might consider getting the Slave 1 but I am not interested in the rest. Oh well.

And speaking of vehicles, the Mattel Batmobile is going in the collection. I am probably going to snag the figures also. God, those things are AWESOME.

I am curious to see more of the 6" Wolverine line. Most of the pictures I have seen so far are blurry or distant. I have always disliked 3.75" figures so I am thrilled they decided to do something bigger. If they look just as good up close I may have to splurge on those too.

Does anyone know who's coming up next at the Toy Fair? I can't seem to find a presentation schedule.

“Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” ~ The Doctor
AstroSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote