Massachusetts: I'm lucky enough to still have power. We have a road-ban (except for emergency vehicles until 4pm), and both of our cars are buried under the snow. It's going to be a pain to shovel them out.
An eleven-year old kid apparently died from monoxide poisoning. He was shoveling the walkway and car with his father and took a break in the car (while the dad kept shoveling). Unfortunately, they weren't smart enough to make sure the exhaust was clear of snow. The kid died, and the dad suffered severe respiratory distress (likely due to shock).