View Single Post
Old February 8 2013, 05:54 PM   #60
FreezeC77
Commodore

Re: The Vampire Diaries - Season 4

js wrote: View Post
Given that they have not yet announced Rebekah/Claire Holt as a cast member of the spinoff show, whereas they have announced casting for other new roles for it, I'm now starting to wonder if she's going to be the one to get the tragic ending this season. (It wouldn't be TVD without tragic endings somehow!) I wonder if they find a cure, she becomes human and then gets killed for the irony of it? Hmm...

And once again, Julie Plec wubs the teary-eyed Joseph Morgan, so we get lots of long loving shots of him weepy-contemplative over Caroline. Ugh - I am so looking forward to getting the Originals off this show!
I think they will find the cure and Rebecca will take it and turn human and find out that it turns your body to the natural human state you'd have been in had you never become immortal. So she turns into a thousand year old pile of bones or dust. Elena can take the cure and return to normal since she'd have only aged a year, Caroline could as well, the Mother, etc... but neither of the mains could since they were turned in the mid 1800s so it restores to the show to where it was when it began vampire wise.
FreezeC77 is offline   Reply With Quote