View Single Post
Old February 8 2013, 02:50 PM   #57
Kosh Naranek
Captain

Re: The Vampire Diaries - Season 4

Well, welcome to the Basil Exposition of episodes.

Is anyone else concerned about the Vervain in the water supply? Because if they can't shower due to horrible burning sensations, they are all gonna be vampire ripe soon.

Was anyone truly shocked that Shane had less than pure ulterior motives? Anyone? But, they got really bogged down in tell. There was very little show.

I have to give props to Rebecca this episode. I am liking her more and more. I love that she called the Elena cult on their double standards. She did what she did to Elena (with more flair) because doing so would save her family. She is only perceived as evil because God forbid anyone else do horrible things to save someone they love. Plus, she finally called them out on killing not 1 but 2 members of her family, and betraying her more often than they change their clothes.

Klaus' body count was addressed, and I felt the door opening for his exit. They used the Caroline bite to illustrate how horrid he had been in the past, complete with Mystic Falls family body count tally. Then they talk about his redemption. Bye Klaus! You are off to New Orleans to be redeemed and spend some time with your hot brother.

Stefan has more depth away from Elena.

Is there ever going to be time in which poor Bonnie does not ultimately turn into a plot device?

Now taking bets on the new hunter saving their backsides before going out in a blaze of glory.