View Single Post
Old February 7 2013, 08:01 PM   #101
Bob The Skutter
Complete Arse Cleft

View Bob The Skutter's Twitter Profile
Re: Is the Playstation 4 About to be announced??

Haggis and tatties wrote: View Post
^^^PS3/360 are all at the 39.99 and below mark, they have never really be above that..........Wii-U games on the other hand all seemed to come with that 49.99 price tag.......although funnily enough i have noticed even at Game they have dropped in price about a 5 in the last few weeks.

No doubt that 50 price tag was not helping move many......which would be no surprise. lol.

Though i might be a bit spoiled with the xbox/PS3........i just orders Aliens CM with a Turtle beach xbox headset for 49.99..........i mean talk about a bargain.
I expect it'll drop over time. I remember Xbox 360 and PS3 games being around 45.99 or more when they first launched. then came down, with Wii coming out around 40 and dropping over time too. I expect the same will happen with the Wii U. But I'm with you, I refuse to pay more than 35-40.
You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider!
Bob The Skutter is offline   Reply With Quote