View Single Post
Old February 7 2013, 12:27 PM   #88
Venardhi
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Venardhi Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Venardhi
Re: Is the Playstation 4 About to be announced??

CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
AlphaMan wrote: View Post
Ummm... The only console to sell more than the original
I did say "device" not "console." The DS just passed the PS2 in total worldwide sales.
A quick Google fails to present any concrete numbers to go with that widespread claim. Everything links back to VGChartz and I somehow doubt Nintendo wouldn't be shouting that sort of figure from the heavens.

Not that I don't expect it to happen at some point mind you, I just don't think anyone can say for certain yet that it has.

I also wonder if that includes the DSi and DSi XL, which introduced new features that weren't available on the previous models. I'm not sure that quite qualifies as all being one pool of sales any more than pooling all of the iPhone sales together, which would in fact make it the #1 "gaming device" ever.
"There is no reason why good cannot triumph as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the Maffia." - Winston Niles Rumfoord.
Venardhi is offline   Reply With Quote