View Single Post
Old February 6 2013, 09:41 AM   #57
Classic Fan
Rear Admiral

View Classic Fan's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Classic Fan
Re: (SPOILERS!) About the SuperBowl Trailer...

Well, Kirk asking who Harrison is has thrown the Gary Mitchell debate out of the airlock.

Interesting shots but still too much of a teaser. Was hoping a full one for the Super Bowl.

Love the damaged enterprise, can't beat battle damage and stricken. I don't mind the new Enterprise, I was negative in 2008 but its grown on me, still don't love like the TOS Enterprise or TMP-TUC enterprise. But I like it.

Interesting to see where the Enterprise is falling to. Maybe volcano damage or Harrison opened a can of phaser power with his 'acquired' ship(s) (may have a rumour wrong) on the Enterprise and all but shot it to frell until it had no power to sustain orbit.

Still love the homage to the TMP delta badge on what appears to be dress uniforms.
"Course your not,your not scared of anything. Box falls out the sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard. Look at you, just sittin' there,you know what i think? Must be helluva scary crack in your wall" - The Doctor
Classic Fan is offline   Reply With Quote