View Single Post
Old February 6 2013, 06:35 AM   #73
sidious618
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to sidious618
Re: Question

Kenbushway wrote: View Post
thestrangequark wrote: View Post
Jesus, ken. Have you read anything that's been posted?
I have but I had to point out that he was going to extremes and putting things in there that I didn't say.

I also want to add: People this is my opinion, I asked a question. I did not say this was how it had to be, this is just my opinion. My opinion doesn't mean shit to any of you, so why take it as such an insult? Do you really care if you fall into my category of what I perceive to be a few definitions of man?
If you reread my post you'll see that I wasn't talking just about you. I was talking about life experiences in general.

tighr wrote: View Post
sidious618 wrote: View Post
For example, I have pretty much ZERO talent with mechanical things or with fixing broken appliances. I dress very well, button down shirts and nice jeans. I also wear tighter clothing because I like the way it looks. I am artsy, for Long Island at least, and would rather talk about movies or books than sports or beer or whatever else.
You sound more like Jay Gatsby, and he got tons of tail. He's a real man, some would say a Great man.
I love it. Oddly enough, I taught the book to an English class and when I asked them to cast Gatsby they said they wanted to cast me.