View Single Post
Old February 4 2013, 07:50 AM   #985
Kestrel
Vice Admiral

Re: NFL 2012 - Drive to Glory

{ Emilia } wrote: View Post
Most entertaining football game I've ever watched. Loved it!

And "my" team won!!!
Alidar Jarok wrote: View Post
That last stand was great. And Flacco was great. Fucking awesome game. I don't think I have anything else to say, but fuck yeah.

Both teams played well overall, and the QBs in particular shined; Kaepernick got rattled for awhile, but pulled it together nicely I think, and Flacco was a star.

Alidar Jarok wrote: View Post
I don't think they called every penalty that was a penalty, but I don't think they favored at team either way.
Yeah, I pretty much agree here. The 9ers probably have a slightly stronger case, but overall no favoritism. I think it wasn't a well-officiated game in general though before Baneyonce knocked the power out - too loosely officiated, too much chippiness and fighting (including one blatant shoving of a ref and a punch thrown at one point). I understand it's the Superbowl and you wanna let them play, but it was getting a little out of control before halftime imo.

I thought the halftime show was really good too, even not being much of a Beyonce or Destiny's Child fan.