View Single Post
Old February 3 2013, 06:58 PM   #79
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Movies Seen In 2013

17. The Lucky Ones (✩✩✩) - Live TV - Three soldiers, one retired and two on leave travel by rented car to get to where they need to be. Stars Rachel McAdams, Tim Robbins and Michael Peña. It's reminiscent of Planes, Trains & Automobiles, but it's not as comedic.

18. The Tourist (✩✩½) - Live TV - A woman on the run from the authorities brings a tourits she met on the train into her troubles. It feels way too much like an Angelina Jolie/Johnny Depp vehicle, but it's enjoyable in parts.

19. Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (✩✩) - Live TV - A small town girl wins a date and the affections of a big name actor, much to the dismay of the small town guy who loves her. Stars Josh Duhamel, Kate Bosworth and Topher Grace. I'm surprised that this got a box office release. It feels very much like a TV movie. Simplistic story with cheap production values.

20. The Watcher (✩✩✩) - Live TV - An FBI agent is taunted by a serial killer who gives him a day to find the women he's about to kill. Stars James Spader and Keanu Reeves. What's interesting about this one for me is that I read an article about a movie that Keanu Reeves tried to back out of but did anyway because he didn't want to get sued. He even claims that his signature on the contract was forged by someone else. Then lo and behold, I see that the movie, this movie is on TV the very next day, so I decided to check it out. It wasn't great but it wasn't that bad either. It was a decent thriller.

Theatre: 4
Blu-ray: 1
DVD: 5
Live TV: 9
Netflix: 0
Download: 1
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote