View Single Post
Old February 3 2013, 05:56 PM   #175
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Am I the only one who loves SGU?

I like how they revealed that Eli had a grandson, then took us back to the present and established that he wasn't hooking up with anyone and was facing the prospect of never being able to do so. Part of me felt for the guy and part of me was wondering who the lucky lady would be.

It was nicely written that way, but you'd think that in the end, he'd have to hook up with several people to get the population going.

Skywalker wrote: View Post
On a whim I decided to give it another shot and started watching the first season again a few days ago. I don't know what's different, but now I absolutely love the show. I've already burned through most of Season One (just watched "Lost," episode fifteen, earlier today) and I can't wait to see how this one ends and how Season Two turns out.

I feel like an idiot for giving up on the show when I did, and I'm also really disappointed that SGU only got two seasons. I guess a lot of people reacted to it similar to how I did and the numbers just dropped too much. Too bad.
I've been reading other boards and it looks like a lot of people didn't like the show at first but are warming up to it now when they rewatch it.