Thread: Dating Range?
View Single Post
Old February 3 2013, 11:22 AM   #76
Emher
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher
Re: Dating Range?

Kestra wrote: View Post
Emher wrote: View Post
Kestra wrote: View Post
I thought I would be that way, and I'm sure I will again. I didn't think I'd even be dating again this soon but it's kind of a nice distraction, as long as it doesn't get too complicated. Dating without being serious about it is just kinda ... fun.
I...feel I've missed a bit here. Not surprising considering I do not frequent this board as much as I used to. Am I to understand that you are no longer married?
In the process of getting a divorce. Won't be finalized till this summer at the earliest.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things work out for you, and that the process is as smooth as possible. The best of luck to you.

J. Allen wrote: View Post
trekkiedane wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post

In this, teacake and I are of one mind. If Patrick Stewart asked me out on a date, I'd accept right on the spot. It's the voice. I swear to all the gods that ever were, that voice does something to my brain. Also, other things.
But despite everything it doesn't have that certain Scottish je ne sais quoi that makes your knees melt!
Surprisingly, my knees don't melt at a Scottish accent. English, yes, Irish, yes, Scottish? Nope.

Wait! One exception to that rule: Have I already mentioned my willingness to have sex with Ewan McGregor? If not, then I have just now.
Certainly a good choice!

Also, Hugh Jackman.