View Single Post
Old February 3 2013, 07:48 AM   #11
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: TNG Caption This! 303: He has claimed the right of captioning!

TFTW, Leadhead!

K'Ehleyr: I do not understand the significance of this.

Worf: It is an old Earth custom when one party has to continue on, leaving behind their old life.

K'Ehleyr: Humans are difficult to understand.

Worf: Just play the song, K'Ehleyr.

K'Ehleyr: As you wish. *she hits play*

Duras: Hey, Worf, who has two thumbs and a father who was responsible for the death of your parents? This guy! Ha, I love that joke!

Picard: Sorry Worf, but you know it's an ancient Earth tradition to gather an audience, while the leader, or "Maury," reveals the results of the paternity test. So, anyway, Worf, son of Mogh, you are the father!

Picard: Actually, it's quite clear in the rules, the Arbiter of Succession must pick the candidate whose eyes bug out the farthest. In that case, there is no choice but to choose Gowron to be the next Klingon Chancellor.

Beverly: Here it is, Captain's Log Stardate 44246.3, Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me, I read the forum letters and don't usually believe them.

This all changed last week...

Picard: Captain's Log, supplemental. We're screwed...
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote